Wednesday, November 25, 2009


myself>>>>>boring!
y????
i know////
tell u????
sorry i cant}}}}
y i cant????
cuz i juzz cant****
boring!!!!!!!
when smtg big will happen to me??????
donow.....
should i live like dis??????
i'm already 20 next year!!!!!!
can i change???
change wat????
my lifestyle???
my love???
my heart???
my personality?????
i really really wish if i can change myself!!!!
but it still wont happen.....
i hope it happen€€€€
help me.....
tell mee.....
wat should i do????
argh!
dis thing really stress me out>>>
i wish there is someone i can talk to....
but
but
but
i donow.......
my heart...
i miss someone
but i donow who
can i be like dat???
wat is dat????
im really out of life
i wish....................
i wish....................
i wish....................
if i could go somewhere else alone by myself,,,,,,,
maybe go to an island>>>
to a beach>>>
travel to a nice place>>>
visit beautiful places>>>
with my friends....
my very very close friends//////
i miss my friends.......
i miss my old memories......
but i dont wish to see them now!!!!!
bcoz...................................................
i want to prove to them
that i can success!
once i gain all i want,,,,,,
then i'll see them.......
but rite now,,,,,,
its cannot b done....
sorry my friend......
mmmm...............
bout my life@@@@
till when will i become like this????
i want to see da world...
i want to try everything
things not against islam$$$$$
i want to smell the earth air...
i want to taste the feels being overseas...
hmm....
i dont think it will come$$$$$
as fast as i wish>>>>
looks like i have to wait n see<<<<
for wat i want will come true...
amin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...