Saturday, May 23, 2015

Reality vs Fantasy

Oh dear...

I'm lost in my fantasy.
Haha...
Ottoke...
I'm 25 this year, still, live in fantasy.
Until when? Aigoo...
Molla...

I cant live without my kdrama.. Hehe...
Aigoo... Ottoke... Ottoke...
I am unable to give up my addiction to kdrama, which leads me to throw away my own drama.. Haha... Staying at home, marathon kdrama. Not sociable with others. Aigoo3x...

I might regret is when I am 30 years old kot.. Another 5 years to go... I might end up like wani and hasna. Reaching 30th pon still not able to get married.. Hehe... Ade ak kesah?

I don't want to get stuck with man. Any man. Once got married, your life will end. U stuck with that man forever. Terkongkong. U need to tolerate about everything. U need to serve him day n night. U need to cook, wash clothes, housework... Omg... I hate that though. Money issue. In-laws issue. Child issue. Property issue. Aiyooo.. Too many to think.

So now, I am happy to be the way I am. Single mingle. Eventhough its a lonely life, its ok. As long as I am myself. Not bother about other. Free to do what i want. Freedom. Let me be like this until I sick of this life.. Until the person appears before me and change the way I think. The person who never give up on me. Insyaallah...

So for the time being, I am not going to be serious with anyone. Not meet up with anyone.
Just flirting... Heheeeee...

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...