Sunday, June 7, 2015

WISH

Assalammualaikum...

Batu tadi habis 8 episod maraton kdrama.
I just can't live without it.
Hehe...

I wish...
A person iras2 atau pun almost da same like the krama hero will attracted to me.
I wish...
He is warm, friendly, nice and caring. Sensitive about my health. Just like the kdrama hero...
OMG!
Ni la die... Kesan tengok drama korea banyak sangat sampai terpesong dari realiti.
OMG!

But still...

I wish.
For the first and last time in my life, i wish for that. I dont want to desperately grab anyone. I'm scared i got seriously attached if I accept anyone. Because i am definitely bad at rejecting people. Because i am too nice. I am too soft spoken with other people. That is why i dont want to tangle up with anyone. I will only doing on date with someone who i confirm he is the one. That's my resolution.

So i don't think i am able to grab anyone for the time being. Hahaa...



posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...