Monday, August 26, 2013

Monday Blues

Da nak masuk monday da ni.. now its 11.59pm.. another 1 minute. When i post this, maybe its already past midnight..
Oh goshh...
Y am i feeling like this..
Its all mind set. Monday is nothing actually.
Y should i feel like this?
Y i feel nervous?
As usual larr.. when its monday, my heart beats fast.
Hurghhhhhhhhh
I hate this.
Can i remove my heart?
So that it will not beating? Haha..
Then i'll b dead...
Now i know something bout myself.
I dont like uncertainty.
I dont like changes.
Eventhough i easily get bored.
Thats what i dont like bout myself.
Ok.
Remember!
Its all Mind Set!
Mind control please!
I CAN DO IT!
I CAN DO IT!
I CAN DO IT!
chaiyok2x!!!

Tomorrow will gonna b fun.
Heol.

May allah bless me
May allah save me
From any kind of mislead
Amin...

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...