Monday, March 10, 2014

L.O.V.E

Ada apa dengan cinta?
What is love?
Is it good?
Is it sweet?
Or is it only lust?

Entah lah.
Never experience it
So dont know how it feels

Boleh x ak xnak?
I wanna avoid it
If possible.

I dont want it.
But it keeps knock me.
When im alone, when im in despair.
Oh god...
In novels, everything seems happy
Eventhought there is enemy
But how about reality?
Haha..its so funny...

Person like me
I dont think i deserve it
Love is not for me
It makes me freets
Haha

But what if love comes to me?
What should i do?
Just follow the flow jelah kan
There is no script to refer
Only advice from the elder
That will come in handy
Which will become a wise words az references

N i know,
Masanya belum tiba lagi.
Hopefully when the time comes,
He is able to b my imam, my hero, my love
Until jannah
Insyaallah

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...