Saturday, January 24, 2015

2015- Holla

Hai...
Assalamualaikum...

Its 2015!
N know what? Im 25 this year!
Jengjengjeng...

Ok.. As my last post, target 2015 nak cari calon.
Alhamdulillah... Akan tercapai... Gitew... Hihiii

Harap2 ok la.
Tp hati ak ni back n forth.
Yes n no.
Not soo sure yet.
He is confirm (as what he said).
Just waiting for my green light je, then he will send a marriage proposal.. Huhu...
Me?
Sometimes im open up, sometimes im closed.
Ya allah, if he is the one, please make it easy for me to accept him.
If not, please let him away from me.

As right now, i always think about my crushes.
He's in australia, beyond my reach. S.A.
I do think bout him sometimes. How i wish i can communicate with him. I dont have such courage to confront him, not say chatting. Im so so so nervous even thinking bout it makes me nervous. Me, End up, become a loser. How can i reach my dreams? I just keep waiting n chanting his name in hopes he will hear my whisper. For god sake. Dream on.

Lately also i do dreams about my grandmother's adopted son. Last time, he was big n fat. But now, he is indeed slim n handsome. Well, its my fault that i treat him that way. Now, i'm a bit regret. How i wish i was a lot friendlier last time. But now, i need to move on. No need to think bout the past. Right?

N now, here he is. The man that is ready to get married. A man that wants to ask a hand for marriage. I think so. But, he seems so busy. I can see he is workaholic. Can i accept him? I donnow. He is the only child, has only a dad. Looks like if i marry him, i will needs to take care of everything like food, clothes, his dad. Oh gosh, can i do it? I dont know. Ya allah, show me the way. If this is the best for me, help me with ease. If not, let him away from me. Amin....

P/S: i wants a cute baby or twins or triplets... Oh gosh... Ni sume penangan the return of superman.. Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...