Tuesday, April 14, 2015

My future

Am I able to grab my future?
I went to Saudi Airlines pre-screening and I passeed. But there is another interview for the final one.

Can I grab that future?
Everyone around me said negative thing about my dream. Well, some of it, not all. The dentist O went to see yesterday. Umi worried about saudi war on going right now. Abah? Ofcoz laa worried sick. Maybe. Cuz i didnt mentioned it yet. My mom, i believe she will b excited. Cuz i know she dont care. My sisters, they happy n excited for me.

I really wish I can passed. What I'm worried about is my weight. I can't control my appetite. Especially i have gastrik, so controlling my appetite is really a pain. Oh god. Can I grab that dream?

I want to go out of country.
I want to start a new life.
I want to collect wealth.
I want to forget him.
I seems can't forget him, my heart still beats for him. I can't find another man. And of course, no one ever likes me. I am just an invinsible girl. A very unknown, invisible, unimportant, unattractive, and insignificant girl despite my recognizable height.

I give up.
I dont want to wait for anyone.
I will do what I wanna do.
Despite everyone's whisper.
Despite everyone's negative feedback.
I will choose my own path.
I am not going to wait for someome who will not come.
I am not that kind of lady who just wait for their path to cross.
I will do what i want.

My pray, I hope Allah will always with me to guide my through which good and which bad.
To always shows the correct way and the light so that i will not fall into the dark pit.

Insyaallah.
Amin.


posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...