Wednesday, May 6, 2009

About MyseLf


ellooo...! Hye! I'm Sya...

Hmm...About me... well, im malaysian...My language is Bahasa Malaysia n also English. Many of my friend called me with different names, some called me sya...some ila...and some put...You must be wonder why I have so many name isn'it..hehe... Well, I have a ling name...Puteri S_ _ _ _ _ _  F_ _ _ _. (pss,secret...hehe)

Hehe...I dont mind as long as it is my name. Well, Welcome to MY BLOG...!!!!

Im 19 years old this year...n my birthday is 24 april 1990.. i love learning n also love vacation. Im the oldest daughter in my family or in malay it is called 'anak sulung'...

Im enJoyed the way i am...hehe

Actually i'm just finish my 1 year study at Kolej Matrikulasi Pulau pinang...and now im waiting for my semester result and the most important thing is UNIVERSITY... Wish Me Get Better Result ok!! KamsaHamida...!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...