Tuesday, May 19, 2009

MY LIFE MY AXIS???



Say cheeeeeese..............!

My life???

Boring

Simple

Busy(study@exam week)

Lonely

Happy(with my besfwen: Niza, Farah, Ain, Syirin, Syikin, Jah, Zati) [bile la akn jmpe lg kowg...huhuhu...]

 

Esok adalh hari plg MENDEBARKAN dlm hidup sume student2 matrik satu malaysia.

Why???

         Becozzz:::: It is the day where OUR PSPM RESULT KUA!!!

But the truth is i did'nt feel so much nervousness mcm nak pat result mase SEM 1. Jahat kan??? haha... Ni bermakne...my result is not as excellent cam SEM 1 la 2... Ceq REDHO... Hmm...  

I hope i can enter University with the result i get... I'm a little bit scared if my U application is rejected becoz of my terrible result... YA ALLAh...help me to achieved my ambition...amin...

 

Know wat???

This is my VERY3x LOVELY PRACTIKUM n i really like my practicummates. Walaupon ad sesetengah yg suke wat hal sendiri tp most of them r cool bebeh..!

Better than my PRIMARY N SECONDARY CLASSMATES... They r my WORST MEMMORIES i ever had... huhu... 

   

...NUR'AIN, FARAHWAHIDA, PUTERI SHATILA...

MY BESTBESTBEST FRIEND!!!

        

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...