Saturday, May 9, 2009



Holla....Did U recognized the pictures??

hehe...Its 1st Shop of Coffee Prince drama... I really loves that drama...

I even buy the dvd's... The story is about Eun Chan(Yoon Eun Hye) that works in a coffee prince cafe and pretend to be a male, but love buds occur between Eun Chan and Han Kyul(Gong Yoo), the owner of the Coffee Prince Cafe. Conflics occur between them as Han Kyul think that he is homosexual...hehe... To me, it is really an interesting and wonderful drama I ever watch besudes the place setting is so beautiful, aand that makes me .. 

Well,, Yoon Eun Hye is very very cute isn't it???

 Now the second drama that I LOVE  is Sassy Girl Chun Hyang..!!! It Such a cute and lovely story..

         At first I did'nt like the story when my friend first introduced to me... My friend even bring the CD's to me but..hehe...not interested...! Then one day I felt so boring and i remember the drama that my friend lent to me... Than as I watch the first episode I started to like it...hehehe...  I saw the female character is so beautiful with big eyes and the male character is a bit tough with funny facial expression and also...handsome!!! hehehe.......

       This story is about a poor girl Chun Hyang who lives in a countryside and by chance meet with Mo Rong, the son of Seoul Police Officer that was punished by his father because causing a trouble in Seoul. As a punishment, his father sent him away from Seoul. This story is really funny as they always arguing eventhough they know each other's feeling... 

      Sassy Girl Chun Hyang has comedy, sad and happy part... The sad part is when Chun Hyang has to leave Mo Rong in order to keep him safe from the man who crazy about her which she called the man 'Uncle'. The man try to get her love but when Chun Hyang reject him, he decided to not let MoRong with her. As a result, she had to hide herself from MoRong and the 'uncle'. To me,that is THE SADDEST part in this story...

      However, I really LoVe tHis Drama....hehehe....

       Ha...what about this???

Know this drama??? It is a hit drama and everyone loves it. That's included me too...MY GIRL...hehehe...

       This story is sad, funny and also romantic... The Cast are Lee Jung Kee, Lee Dong Wook and Lee Dae Hee. Between the two hot guys in this drama, i'm not prefer both of them...oopss...!!hehe... Actually, neither one of them are my types..hehe... But I still enjoy watching the drama and what I really like about this drama is their theme songs....! I always hear the song..It's a lovely song eeventhought I don't know the meaning of the lyrics..hee....

        Lee Dong Wook act as Gong Chan. He is handsome kind and romantic. But he is too slow to catch his love. Sometimes he is selfish... Geram rase...! But luckily he knows Yoo Rin much until he did not believe the lie that she made in front of Gong Chan family in order to make them hate her. He knows that the reason she did that was because to protect him and to keep the promise that she made with Gong Chan grandfather... There is lie from the beginning of the story until the end...huhu.... A little bit frust actually...hehe...

         Yoo Rin(Lee Dae Hee) is a funny girl... Even Jae Yong(Lee Jung Kee) fall in love with her... In this story, he is a playboy and a bestfriend of Gong Chan. He is RICH also...hehe....  

 

 

Well, there are some of my favourite drama... There are other story that I love to share...

                                         

                               

 

HANAZAKARINO KIMITACHI E...  BEBEH!

kNOW THIS DRAMA?? IT'S JAPANESSE DRAMA...REALLY LOVES IT... SANO IZUMI,ASHIYA MIZUKI N NAKATSU SUICHI...!MUAXXX

     

                                                                                                      NAKATSU.........!!!

               What about this??? I like the story.. Its about ghost but not to scary.

 SUPER JUNIOR... "COZ I CAN'T STOP THINKING BOUT U GIRL..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...